International Travel Insurance
Many religious and nonprofit organizations and schools sponsor trips abroad. Despite the educational and spiritual value, foreign travel has a great deal of risk. Most insurance plans or insurance companies are unable to address risks outside the United States. CM Solutions Insurance Agency, a subsidiary of Church Mutual Holding Company, Inc., is proud to offer WorldRisk®, AIG’s foreign commercial insurance package designed for U.S.- based organizations that have exposures overseas. It consists of two key coverages — critical to international travel — in one policy.
Why international travel insurance?
- Do you sponsor any educational programs, tours to religious sites, evangelical programs, cross-culture educational programs or building projects abroad?
- Do you have employees (including faculty members) or volunteers traveling to foreign countries?
- Would you be protected if you are injured or become seriously ill?
- Would you be protected if you accidentally injure someone and a suit is filed? What if you are arrested and jailed?
- What would you do if your passport is stolen?
WorldRisk®: Two coverages, one policy.
Foreign travel accident and sickness insurance
Organizations that sponsor international trips now can provide primary medical coverage to people traveling as part of the mission trip.
Limits of liability:
- Accidental death and dismemberment (24-hour coverage) — $100,000 per person*, $1,000,000 aggregate
- Emergency medical expense — $25,000 with $100 deductible**
- $100,000 medical evacuation expense per person
- $25,000 emergency family travel
- $25,000 repatriation of remains covered expenses, each insured person
* Diminishing accidental death and dismemberment benefits age 70 and older.
**Medical coverage ends upon reentry to the United States. Deductible is responsibility of the traveler.
Foreign commercial general liability insurance
WorldRisk® provides third-party coverage for foreign occurrences and any related foreign suits. This supplements any existing U.S. insurance coverage you may have to become worldwide in scope.
Limits of liability:
- $1,000,000 damage to premises rented to you
- $1,000,000 each occurrence
- $2,000,000 general aggregate
- $2,000,000 products aggregate
- $1,000,000 personal and advertising injury
- $25,000 medical expense per person
- Excludes injury to participants and employees
The Policy Territory with a few exceptions, coverage is worldwide. The coverage territory does not include:
1) The United States of America (including its territories and possessions), Puerto Rico or Canada; and
2) Any country or jurisdiction that is the subject of trade or economic sanction laws or regulations administered and enforced by the U.S. Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control.
24/7 travel assistance.
IMMEDIATE PROFESSIONAL HELP, BEFORE AND DURING YOUR TRIP.
Your WorldRisk® coverage includes 24-hour access to a staff of doctors, nurses and multilingual, multicultural travel assistants. They stand ready to help your traveling employees and volunteers.
Lost/stolen baggage assistance
Travel medical emergency services
Emergency message relay
Evacuation and repatriation assistance
Need coverage? Call or email us today:
AIG is the marketing name for the worldwide property-casualty, life and retirement, and general insurance operations of American International Group, Inc. Products or services may not be available in all jurisdictions and is subject to underwriting, and coverage is subject to actual policy language. For additional information, please visit our website at www.aig.com.
This material may include only a general description of insurance coverages and does not include all terms, conditions and limitations found in the actual policy. The insurance policy, not any general descriptions of coverage that may be found in this material, will form the contract between the parties. Neither CM Solutions nor its employees, representatives, or agents shall be liable to any party for the use of any information or statements made or contained herein.